Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crazy last few months


So yes...I am a slacker, but for a good reason, I am minus a foot for awhile...not a very good excuse since that doesn't affect my fingers at all, but it does affect my time management skills, and for those of you who know what a neat/control freak I am, well let's just say it's been a little tough keeping sane. Thank god I have my AMAZING husband and two very helpful boys to keep me going, not to mention my SAINT of a mom who has been coming practically every weekend since my surgery to clean and do laundry...love you mom.
Without going into the very booring story of how I broke it, and how Roscoe tore his ACL...we both had surgery the same week and both were out of it for awhile. But we did manage to have an amazing Easter over at Dad and Vic's and then a fantastic night on the town to Celebrate our 10 year anniversary.
That brings us up to date...May is already here and Mother's Day is right around the corner!!! Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing mommies out there and enjoy a few pictures along the way.
Love you all!! The Jensen Cripples :)






0 comments: